CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Selasa, 20 Mac 2012

dear dream ,

dear dream ,
why yesterday dream makes my mind is finding someone .. i tell to my mum, no answer =.=

the story begin like this ... well we always dream and we dont remember start of the dream rite ?.. what I remember is I had a husband who is korean .. OMG ! too much watching Korean movies .. so, IDK why I was married him , but in that dream , Has (hubby) is my scandle .. that means I love 2 men .. my husband (korean) know about I was scandle .. so, he sad :'(  He drive Accord car ..*WOW* I was beside him .. I was thinking too , why I must still love Has, I had a good husband and a big car ..
I tell to my husband to come and sleep at my home .. he's don't want .. merajuk lah sangat .. he tell me to inform my father that he want to goes out .. so, I tell my father about it .. but, when im at house, I worry with him .. so I call him .. he say, on that night he will sleep at my house .. my mom-in-law is my enemies, because in that dream, my mom-in-law dislike me .. I don't care about it .. so, my dream was end .. but , after i woke up at 6 am .. I still wait for my dream husband .. who is him on my dream .. IDK .

btw, I love Has Adham big love for him .. I never leave him .. coz I really love him too much .. muaxch ! ..

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan